Business Development Executive (FTC)
We are currently looking for an immediately available Business Development Executive who is looking to join an ambitious global law firm in the heart of London, on a 6 month fixed term basis.
The Business Development Executive will assist the Business Development Manager with the implementation of BD plans for two sector groups. The role will work closely with other members of the Business Development and Marketing team to support various firm-wide initiatives.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Assist in implementing the business and marketing plans
• Assist in drafting and updating marketing materials, including web content and other collateral
• Support in raising the profile of the practice via various communication channels
• Help identify suitable events to raise the profile and generate leads for the practice
• Plan, execute and follow up on internal and external events
• Undertake market and client research
• Reporting and analysis
• Assist in managing the sales pipeline, including coordinating and participating in pitches
• Capture and review content for pitches
• Coordinate and draft legal directory submissions
• Coordinate maintenance of client information on their CRM system
• Strong academics at degree level with strong marketing & business development experience within a professional services environment
• Immediately Available
• Excellent writing and analytical skills
• Excited to work within a team environment with extensive partner engagement
• Can manage a number of tasks simultaneously and works well under pressure
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to Katie Richards quoting reference KR/905658
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.