About the Pension Lawyer Role
This is a great opportunity for a junior lawyer with pensions experience to join a global retail bank in Edinburgh. The role will include assisting on the negotiating, drafting and reviewing of a wide variety of pension documentation and to provide general legal advice to all Life and Pensions business areas within the company.
- Assisting with the legal work on annuity transactions;
- Managing external lawyers and controlling external legal spend;
- Producing legal reporting to line management;
- Keeping up to date with changes in the law with particular emphasis on pensions legislation;
- Assisting with the approval of marketing literature;
- Managing the legal risks within important corporate projects and products.
Your Key Skills:
- A very good knowledge of the legal, regulatory and statutory requirements relating to pensions;
- Some knowledge of the bulk annuity market is preferable but not essential;
- Experience of advising senior management of blue chip organisations on the mitigation of legal risks;
- At least 2 years PQE, however a different level of experience will be considered if you meet the requisite standards.
About the Organisation:
A well known global retail bank which will give you the opportunity to work across a wide range of pensions products within a small team of 3 people allowing scope for progression.
If you have the required skills for this fantastic role, please click to apply.