Employment Law Senior Associate
Our client, a renound international law firm, are currently seek a Managing Associate to join their Employment Team on a permanent basis. You will need to be a solid all-rounder, with particularly strong experience of corporate support and leading on a range of transactional work, though exposure to advisory and litigation would be highly beneficial.
Experience of any of the following areas would be advantageous but is not essential: private equity sector, working with fund structures, partnerships/LLPs, pensions and/or immigration law. As well as conducting your own fee earning duties, you will take responsibility for mentoring and supervising more junior team members and will be a very visible and key member of this highly regarded team.
To be considered for this role you must have:-
- 5 + years of post-qualification experience gained within a reputable UK firm
- Excellent academics, minimum 2:1 from a university with a reputable law faculty, or equivalent via CPE
- Very strong drafting and writing skills
- High degree of commercial awareness
- Self-confident with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Drive, initiative, enthusiasm and resourcefulness
If you have the required experience, qualifications and personal attributes for this position, please contact Jennifer at Lothbury Mason