An exciting opportunity has arisen in a prominent regional firm for a Solicitor with Commercial Property and Company Commercial experience. This is a full-time, permanent role, based in South East London.
This firm are seeking a passionate and responsible individual who is keen to grow with the company. The role will report to the Director of the Non-contentious Division.
Duties will include:
- Supporting non-contentious corporate/commercial work within the practice
- Fee earning responsibilities will include caseload management for SMEs, regarding non transactional commercial work, including a significant amount commercial property transactions
- Provide with advice and support in an efficient manner
- Support in corporate/commercial team initiatives and requirements
- Assisting with marketing and business development initiatives
- Travelling to other offices in the UK and around London may be required
The successful candidate is likely to demonstrate a minimum of 4 years PQE and experience in company commercial and company property matters, particularly in relation to SMEs.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.