Commercial Solicitor - Excellent Training
This Legal 500 firm are seeking a Commercial Solicitor to join a highly regarded Commercial team.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be a part of an excellent team and work with some market leaders in the field and gain exposure to excellent quality work from day one.
If you want to work for one of the UK's leading law firms please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
This Birmingham office of a Legal 500 firm with a national presence specialising in social housing and public sector work.
The successful Commercial Solicitor will experience working on a varied commercial workload including:
- Drafting and advising on a wide range of commercial contracts.
- Assisting with business transfers and joint ventures where relevant
- Exposure to outsourcing, shared services and procurement work.
You will be part of a small but busy team meaning you will gain excellent exposure to work from the outset.
The ideal Commercial Solicitor will:
- Have at least 1 years' PQE advising on Commercial or Corporate matters, either as a qualified solicitor or experience gained during a training contract with a leading firm.
- Applications are also welcomed from NQ solicitors who can demonstrate at least 6M experience advising on Commercial or Corporate matters.
- Applications from candidates with In House or Public Sector backgrounds are also welcome.
- You must be able to demonstrate a tie to Birmingham.
Competitive plus benefits.