In-House Legal Counsel
Our client is a leading events & exhibitions organisation looking for a In-House Legal Counsel to support the legal team
Leading events organisation working with innovative and bold organisations to bring you the best live events in the industry. This Legal Counsel role is a key appointment for the team and presents a great opportunity to be part of a high performing legal team at the heart of the business.
The In-House Legal Counsel will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Drafting and negotiating sponsorship agreements with venue and event sponsors including high profile partnerships
- Advising on issues relating to merchandising and marketing, including the consideration of intellectual property issues.
- A background in commercial, IP, Procurement and Licensing is desirable although high quality candidates from other legal background will be considered.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Qualified solicitor
- 4 to 6 years PQE
- Good academics and training contract at well respected law firm or large in house team.
- Level of post qualification experience is flexible but the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate confidence in working autonomously and providing advice direct to clients on a wide range of commercial matters