Senior Graduate Recruitment Advisor
- Full Time
A leading international law firm is currently seeking a Senior Graduate Recruitment Advisor on a 9 month fixed term contract to cover a maternity leave. You will have day to day ownership of the attraction and selection activities involved in the recruitment of top quality trainees and be responsible for managing the relationship with universities.
This role will report into the Graduate Recruitment and Trainee Manager and provides the excellent opportunity to take on a front line, truly client facing role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Organising all university events, including law fairs, and delivering presentations when required
- Shaping and implementing the gradate recruitment brand and utilising external media/publications to promote the firm
- Overseeing the recruitment process for the Training Contract and Vacation scheme process including screening applicants, assessment centres and interviews
- Ensuring the firm adhere to recruitment guidelines as an employer and stay abreast of any changes that would affect the recruitment of trainees
- Acting as the principle contact for candidates, partners, staff and careers advisers on trainee recruitment matters
You must have an in-depth knowledge of the graduate recruitment market and a solid experience working within the professional services to be considered for this role. Experience of dealing with high volume recruitment is essential for this position and you must have the ability to build strong relationships quickly with stakeholders at all levels. Excellent project management skills and experience dealing with conflicting priorities is essential for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in key HR and recruitment projects. There is also an excellent training programme in place.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Graduate Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly