Commercial Property Lawyer
Very well established Law firm, steeped in the hills in a wonderful Surrey location aims to further enhance their Real Estate team with the appointment of a budding Commercial Property Lawyer.
Applications are invited from up and coming lawyers aiming to utilise and develop their Commercial Property talents and become part of a very well regarded team. Matters that await are very interesting and may encompass
- Acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties for owner occupiers and investors
- Drafting and approval of leases and lease renewals
- Licences to assign or underlet
- Landlord and tenant dispute resolution
- Portfolio acquisition and break-up
- Intercompany transfers for UK and offshore companies
- Acquisition and disposal of land for residential and commercial development
- Sale and acquisition of businesses and business assets
- Partnership and joint venture investments
- Planning and licensing
- Finance and refinancing
It is thought that the team requires 1, 2 or 3 years post qualification experience in all that is Commercial Property.
This level is seen as a guide as it is thought that the successful Commercial Property lawyer will need to have gained at least 1 or 2 years PQE to have the breadth and exposure to cope with the matters that await. If you believe you have the required skills, irrelevant of level, please do not hesitate to submit your details.
In return for your affinity for Commercial Property matters you will have the opportunity to become the local expert and have the privilege of a very supportive work environment.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.