Senior Commercial Counsel 6+ IT - Surrey
Outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly expanding software company in an EMEA focused role. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will currently be working in-house at a software company and have extensive experience of revenue recognition and negotiating software licensing. This role will require you to be equally adept working both autonomously and as part of an EMEA team. You will advise business partners on all commercial matters including corporate law procurement and HR. Pivotal to success in this role, is your ability to work closely with business partners in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with sales and other business partners to support all transactional work within the business in UK and certain other countries within EMEA
- Provide legal support to all non-transactional work within the business including issues that arise in relation to corporate, procurement and human resources
- Develop close relationships and work alongside the CEO and CFO in UK to grow the business
- Pro-actively assess and deliver on legal risk within the business
- Prepare and deliver training to business partners
- Be prepared for limited travel within UK and EMEA
Currently working in-house at a software company, you will be keen for a new challenge where you can make a highly visible impact. Key qualities that will be required for success in the role include: *Proven ability to function as a member of a global team in a complex matrix environment
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing conflicting demands from multiple business clients across different jurisdictions
- Ability to work in virtually located team and business
- Strong transactional experience including negotiating and drafting software and other commercial contracts
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.