In House Counsel
An exciting opportunity to join a strong legal team as an In House Counsel for a global, market-leading FTSE100 producer and supplier of heavy industry materials and technology. The In House Counsel will be based in London, and will be working in a collegiate, practical and communicative in-house legal environment. The team and wider company offer the opportunity to enhance your corporate and commercial legal skills while working for a top tier British multinational company.
This role will require the eventual In House Counsel to join a team of Legal Advisors in the Corporate legal team to provide legal strategy and guidance at a corporate level across the company domestically and internationally. You will report into the Head of Corporate Development, who is looking for someone with excellent corporate experience in a private practice background from a top tier institution. This is an extremely rewarding role professionally and financially, as the package is extremely attractive for candidates wishing to make a long-term commitment to an excellent British company.
Key responsibilities of the In House Counsel role:
- Oversight on all corporate matters of the company
- Close working relationships and advisory of In House Counsel in commercial legal teams of the company's various business units
- negotiation, drafting and review of documentation relevant to the corporate activities of the company
- working with commercial staff to ensure appropriate risk management procedures are maintained
- advice to the division on domestic and international corporate matters
- support and management of specialist external legal services where required
The client believes the level of work to be best suited to a candidate with 4-6 years PQE, however applications with other levels of experience will be considered.
Please click to apply to this In House Counsel role.