Senior Legal PA Coordinator / Team Leader
My client, a leading international law firm have an exciting opening for a Senior PA Resource Coordinator to work closely with the Secretarial Manager in taking responsibility for quality, resourcing, structure, cost effectiveness and management of the firms PA support in the London office.
This fantastic opportunity will suit an experienced people manager who is able to use their own initiative, they will have first class organisational skills and a great attitude toward colleagues and working toward common goals.
- Support the Secretarial Manager in the management and development of the Practice Group / Service Line business strategy and support the wider business aims and strategy of OC.
- Support the Group Managers in the development and effectiveness of PA and admin working practices and efficiencies throughout OC.
- Manage workflow, support, develop and train a small team of more junior PAs / admin assistants
- Ensure appropriate cover for absences, manage any absence issues
- Coordinate workflow of PAs
- Identify training needs
- Coaching and supervising as well as motivating
- Assisting with appraisals
- Provide assistance for team members during sickness / holidays as required.
- Being a role model to the wider PA team
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional and personable PA Co-ordinator / Supervisor to join a fantastic team providing a best in class service to an enviable client base.
Don’t miss out, apply today!
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan!
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s