Business Solicitor - North Manchester
Our client is a thriving and profitable town-based practice. The firm enjoys an established reputation in the local community serving commercial clients and businesses.
Two lead partners require assistance at qualified solicitor level (1-3 yrs’ PQE) on a diverse range of commercial matters, property transaction and general company and commercial work. This is a superb opportunity for a commercially minded solicitor, who wishes to avoid being pigeon holed. Typical instructions would include:
- Business start-ups: incorporations & registrations
- Drafting shareholders agreements and partnership documentation
- All types of commercial contracts terms of business: supply & distribution, agency, franchise, service, options
- Business Protection: brand, confidential information and restraint
- Sale and Purchase of Businesses
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Property Transactions
The firm’s client base and wider target audience is SME and Owner Managed Business clients. This focus requires a certain type of lawyer – someone who will thrive on working closely with local businesses, getting to know the owners and assist in providing pragmatic and commercially astute legal advice.
The firm is well structured with excellent resources and professional support available. You find there are excellent prospects as part of an entrepreneurial and cohesive team, which is profitable and professionally managed.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.