Private Client Solicitor
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work as part of the tax and legal team of a very prestigious organisation. The role will involve working with a varied portfolio involving a mix of domestic and private client work including wills, estate planning, probate and all aspects of estate administration, LPA’s, tax, trusts and advising a wide range of individuals. The role will offer a good work/life balance and fantastic autonomy and exposure.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the administration of deceased estates (both testate and intestate)
- Dealing with complex multi-jurisdictional probate
- Sound tax knowledge especially in IHT and CGT
- Providing advice on a a wide variety of trust matters (Charitable, Discretionary, IIPs, Old A&M trusts, onshore and Excluded Property trusts) to include the set up; administration and taxation of such trusts
- Advising HNW (£2-20m) and UHNW (£20m +) individuals including business owners
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 2 years PQE. Experience of dealing with a Trust Corporation, clients who have multi-jurisdictional wills and Post death variations & Deeds of Family arrangements. The ability to develop a good working relationship with clients and colleagues is essential.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.