- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Partner or ambitious Senior Associate to join a well respected international law firm seeking to grow their offering. In this business critical role you will have the support and resources to grow a formidable Corporate team with the support of a Senior Partner and Associate.
This will be a rewarding role where you will be a key actor in a larger national network which acts for a broad range of large national and international businesses. Moreover, the firm has a strong reputation in relation to private company M&A, equity funding and corporate restructuring work.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- In excess of 6 years experience in one or more of the following areas: corporate, commercial, tax, employment, IP or IT law
- A strong contact base in the Midlands market
- An aptitude for business development alongside a vision of how to grow a business
- A team player who is comfortable working under their own initiative with support
- A commercial approach and a passion for business.
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.