Solicitor/Lawyer - Regulartory Law - Cheshire
My Client is a tier 2 recognised commercial litigation firms with a specialism within Professional Negligence and Regulatory Law. They are now seeking to add to their already established team by recruiting an experienced Solicitor/Lawyer.
To deal with a caseload of Professional Negligence and general Commercial litigation, the firm deal with cases for high profile and high net worth clients.
- Represent the firm in a professional and proactive manner
- To effectively implement a new area of law in a commercially efficient manner
- To build robust processes to proactively progress cases including rigorous vetting, frequent client care contact and efficient management of cases
- To conduct all aspects of the management of cases in line with the procedures and quality standards
- Exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to handle high value and complex cases, including claims against solicitors, surveyors, architects and financial advisors. You will also be proficient in drafting key documents, including letters of claim and statements. It is essential that you have excellent client care skills together with a sound knowledge of property and commercial litigation as well as a proven track record of decision making on files and dealing with litigated matters.
Salary for this role is dependant on experience and they would be willing to negotiate for the right candidate.