Marketing Account Advisor - Capital Markets
NEW Marketing Account Advisor - Capital Markets role with leading global law firm.
Under the overall guidance of the UK Practice Marketing Manager you will be working in close collaboration with the partnership to help drive forward the marketing and business development requirements of the London Capital Markets group which encompasses Equity and Debt Capital Markets, Derivatives and Structured Finance. To be successful in this role, you will need to immerse yourself in the broader capital markets market and products so that your input is relevant and targeted.
This role consists of three major components which are key to the successful delivery of this role to the partnership. These are:
- Serve as a single point of contact for partners in relation to practice-related marketing enquires and opportunities
- Work closely with the pitch team to ensure the credentials are well maintained, that we are properly capturing the experience via Dealfinder, and to be the first point of contact for credentials queries. Support the implementation of tailored credentials across product lines and develop and maintain product specific CVs
- Working with the pitch team to oversee all aspects of the pitch process and follow up with partners on outcomes; the Marketing Communications team to deliver client knowhow with ease and the Events team to ensure the smooth implementation of client events throughout the year
- Work with the practice in London to manage the directory submission process, including liaising with the relevant editors and researchers and putting in place strategies to move up (or maintain) rankings and increase number of ranked individuals
- Work with the Business Manager to help plan the marketing strategy and ensure it is aligned with the business plan
- Help the team to ensure that we are getting the most out of the existing clients and that they maintain relationships in-between instructions
- Help develop a strategy for the target clients and follow up
- Help raise the internal profile of the capital markets practice so they make the most of the firm's client base
- Promote the practice internally amongst the sector teams, CRMs and Managing Relationship Partners and practice groups to ensure Capital Markets aspects of deals are understood by the client teams
- Work with the global team on thought leadership campaigns and ensure these are leveraged globally and are seen by the right clients
Successful candidates will have previous marketing and business development experience from the legal sector or professional services environment. You will have relevant experience in business development /account management and a broad understanding of practice's main products. You will also have strong time management skills and senior stakeholder engagement experience.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.