Planning Solicitor - Leeds
Based in Leeds – this is an excellent opportunity for a Planning Solicitor to join one a highly successful, UK based practice.
Instructed by a diverse range of clients (both private and public sector) your will enjoy managing a range of interesting instructions and assisting on major planning, transport and regeneration projects.
Typical instructions would include:
• Advising local authorities and developers, from routine agreements to major infrastructure projects
• Town centre redevelopment schemes
• Urban Regeneration Schemes
• Significant highways and transport developments
• Compulsory Purchase Orders
• Preparation on applications and negotiations on planning permission
• Appeals, Reviews and Inquiries
• Section 106 and section 278 agreements
• Highways closures
• Environment compliance issues
• Due diligence support to corporate and real estate teams
The real estate and corporate teams are retained by an impressive range of clients providing excellent quality work – both free standing projects and working closely with property and corporate colleagues.
All enquiries treated in strictest of confidence.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.