Real Estate Solicitor
Regional practice based in Cheshire is looking to expand its commercial property team. The role will appeal to an assistant solicitor at 1-3 years PQE.
What this Cheshire based role offers:
- The opportunity to combine a rewarding career with a sensible work life balance
- Being part of a vibrant, specialist and highly successful team
- To be mentored by talented and approachable experts
- Engaged in all aspects including development, investment, L&T, real estate finance and scope for specialisation
- Plenty of direct client contact and the opportunity to build your own relationship with clients and referrers
- Managing instructions on behalf of an impressive and diverse portfolio of corporate, commercial clients and public sector clients
- Working in a business where your ideas, efforts and achievements are immediately visible to Board Level Partners and Managers
If you are serious about you career but equally serious about maintaining a better work-life balance, and avoiding long commutes, then this opportunity is worth exploring.
To attract and retained high calibre staff, the firm pays highly competitive salaries and attractive benefits.
Actis Legal specialises in the North West legal market and with such a detailed knowledge of the region, we are able to provide tailored and bespoke advice to individuals we act for and identify suitable career moves. All enquiries treated in the strictest of confidence.
** Please note that references to post qualification experience (PQE) are given as a guideline to the competences required for technical, client and case management skills, as well as budgeted salary for the role. We encourage you to apply for any job for which you feel you are a suitable candidate.