Based in Lancashire, this highly-successful firm is looking to recruit an Employment Solicitor.
To be considered, it is essential to have at least 2 years experience in employment law both contentious and non-contentious matters.
As part of this market-leading Employment Law Team, you will find yourself acting on a diverse range of quality instructions for commercial clients, businesses, employers as well as individuals including professionals, senior executives and directors. Typical instructions cover:
- Tribunal Proceedings for Unfair and Wrongful dismissals,
- Discrimination actions,
- Redundancy and Restructuring programmes,
- Severance discussions and Compromise Agreements,
- Contract variations,
- Advising HR departments on grievance and procedural issues,
- Drafting employment documentation including contracts, handbooks and policies
- TUPE advice and negotiations,
- Providing employment law support to Corporate Law Team
- Post-termination restraint advice and support to Litigation Team
In this practice, you will receiving excellent support and training not only on a day to day basis but through a structured career development programme.
You will find the quality of work second to none in what is a vibrant and sociable place to work.