Residential Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Residential Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer to join our clients in the Bedford area.
The successful individual will be reporting to the Head of Conveyancing and will be required to have experience across the full spectrum of residential conveyancing; especially in the areas of Freehold, Leasehold, Sales, Purchases, Re-mortgages, Shared Ownership Schemes, Rights to Buy, Transfer of Equity and Lease extensions.
Ideally, the successful individual will have the following attitudes;
- A minimum of 2 years PQE in the relevant area of law
- Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA
- Code of conduct
- Strong IT skills
- Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development, CQS and internal training expectations
- Proven experience of handling own caseload
- Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
- Case Management experience (desirable)
In return, our clients are offering a basic salary of £25,000 - £40,000 pa.