RTA Portal Team Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Portal Team Manager
I am currently recruiting a Portal Team Manager to manage and provide technical support and guidance to a team of case handlers and administrators dealing with Fast Track Portal cases.
You will need to be able to motivate, lead and manage team performance ensuring delivery of robust quality claims handling, with a key focus on client outcomes, to generate fee income and to contribute to the general success of the business in order to ensure that the team delivers a profitable, client focused service with focus on quality.
- To provide full supervisory support and guidance on technical issues involving quantum, liability and litigation.
- To provide effective people management to the team and drive the right behaviours
- To ensure that the team are achieving the right outcome for clients and optimising each client’s claim.
- Monitor workloads and allocate work as necessary.
- To ensure understanding and compliance with internal SLAs, policies and procedures.
- Manage team performance in line with business and team objectives, be accountable for their financial performance and delivery against the agreed KPIs.
- Conduct regular 1-2-1 meetings, and quarterly reviews for all team members and fully document them.
- Ensure the team delivers an excellent level of customer service, is managing the client’s expectations and proactively progressing their claim.
- Managing the risk within your team including completion of Supervisor entries, producing and monitoring relevant reports such as Not Worked on (NWOs) and Limitations.
- To highlight any potential risks to senior management and the Compliance department
Ideal candidates will be an experienced fee earner with around 5 years’ case handling experience in the PI sector. Previous team management experience including achieving objectives, performance management and motivating staff is essential. There is the opportunity for high performing individuals to move into different departments across the business to expand their knowledge and experience, and develop a career with the firm.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable firm with over 6 offices across the UK.
To discuss this further please contact me ASAP.
Apply for RTA Portal Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly