Locum Childcare Paralegal
2 days left
- Full Time
Venn Group's specialist legal team are excited to be recruiting for a Locum Childcare Paralegal to join a Local Authority in East Anglia. This position is offered on a full-time locum basis with an initial period up to 3 months with a possibility of further extension.
Experience of working in a Local Authority would be advantageous, however it is not necessary. Candidates should be able to demonstrate practical experience in childcare or family matters.
The daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the team of Solicitors with a high volume case load
- Creating court bundles and preparing legal documents for County Court
- Preparing applications for care orders, supervision orders and emergency protection orders
- Collating evidence for court and take witness statements ahead of final Hearings
- Undertaking administrative duties including diarising court dates and filing
The position is offering an attractive rate of between £140-£170 per day dependent on experience. To apply for this role, please contact Philippa Turner or Lauren Watts
We look forward to your application.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Locum Childcare Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly