Corporate Paralegal - Hedge Fund
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client a highly regarded US headquartered Hedge Fund Manager is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join their London office on a permanent basis.
The role will involve managing all aspects of Confidentiality Agreements/ NDAs.
Main duties include:
- Review, preparation and negotiation of NDAs, engagement letters, service agreements/corporate contracts.
- Managing and maintaining document filing and record keeping of NDAs, corporate contracts and engagement letters for executed documents
- Assisting with LMA and LSTA bank debt closing
- Supporting London front office with key research projects and administrative support
- Supporting legal and compliance functions
Applicants must have a strong 2:1 law degree (or equivalent) and the LPC.
This role would suit candidates seeking training contracts or those looking to establish a career as a corporate paralegal at entry level.
Apply for Corporate Paralegal - Hedge Fund
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly