Solicitor - Holiday Sickness Claims - Manchester
My Client is one of the largest firms in the UK with locations across England, Scotland and Wales. With a reputation that has been built over the past 90 years and across multiple disciplines of law this gives them a strong footing in the market place.
Managing a caseload of holiday sickness claims small/fast track claims, Caseload to consist of but not limited to:
- Food poisoning and bacterial infections
- Accidents in your hotel complex/accommodation due to poor hygiene and safety requirements
- Accidents/illness from swimming pools and tap water
- Injuries arising from participation in sporting activities
- Breach of holiday contract
You will be a minimum of 2 years PQE and will have experience of managing your own caseload of the above nature; ideally you will have a background in PI and will have a proven track record.
If you are interested in discussing this role further please contact Simon Scott