Company Secretary / Paralegal
- Full Time
Company Secretary / Paralegal:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a major global insurance company in North London as a Company Secretarial Assistant /paralegal.
Reporting into the General Counsel, you will be responsible for assisting the Deputy Company Secretary with duties that may include the following:
- Preparation of Board and committee packs, attending committee meetings, preparing minutes and action points.
- Maintaining the Company secretarial database for all statutory changes.
- Managing the employee sharescheme.
- Filings with Companies House.
- Involvement in project work
Previous company secretarial and paralegal experience within a financial institution is preferred, though the client will also consider LPC graduates with a minimum of a commendation and corporate electives.
For more information, please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.
Apply for Company Secretary / Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly