Corporate Senior Associate
5 days left
- Full Time
Corporate Senior Associate, Leading National Firm, Competitive Package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading national firm with a reputation for delivering commercial legal advice and effectively developing its people.
In this newly created role you will be an upcoming Corporate Lawyer with an appetite to join a growing team seeking to make an impact on the business law market both locally and further afield. This is a varied role where you will not only be working with clients and advisors locally but you will also liaise with stakeholders from the US, East Asia, India and elsewhere.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven corporate law experience alongside a level of comfort with a broad range of corporate matters including shares and assets, M & A, capital markets, corporate governance, private equity transactions and financing projects.
- Sound negotiation skills both in writing and face to face.
- An ability and willingness to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good IT skills.
- Discretion and professionalism.
- A strength of character to deal with colleagues and clients at every level.
- An open minded approach.
This role is ideally suited to an individual looking for a fast track opportunity to develop their career within a firm that can tailor your personal development to meet your needs.
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Corporate Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly