Commercial Property Solicitor
3 days left
- Full Time
Commercial Property – Essex
Our client are a modern and extremely progressive practice that has grown substantially over the last few years to become a Top 200 UK Law firm. The opening of a new office, together with several high profile lateral hires, have put their name firmly in place as a leader in this part of the UK and equity drawings amongst the best.
Due to the retirement of two Partners, they now wish to recruit two Lawyers with at least 3 years PQE, either from another successful regional practice or a City firm. The Commercial Property team currently stands at 14 fee earners and boasts a superb variety of clients and some high quality and interesting work.
Areas of specialisation include:
• Property acquisition and disposal;
• Joint venture and consortium agreements;
• Commercial and residential development site acquisitions and disposals;
• Planning and environmental;
• Leases of all types of commercial property;
• Option agreements;
• Pre-emption agreements;
• Overage/deferred payment agreements; and
• Funding arrangements.
Apply for Commercial Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly