Company & Commercial Lawyer
1 day left
- Full Time
Dynamic business - headquartered in Manchester is looking to expand its legal counsel team.
Operating throughout the UK, this company enjoys a leading reputation in its sector. The legal team plays a pivotal role in plans for strategic growth and diversification of the business.
You will enjoy the challenge and diversity of acting and advising on aspects of a business.
The in-house team is well structured and consists of highly talented and astute lawyers, who work well together.
Typical instructions and projects include:
- Drafting and negotiating on commercial agreements
- Advising on terms of business and limitation of risk
- Incorporation and company secretarial issues
- Drafting and advising on Shareholder agreements
- Advising on directors on duties and responsibilities
- Advising on Corporate Transactions (asset and share)
- Management buy outs
- Company Reorganisations
- Advising on dentures, loans and finance
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Seeking to resolve commercial disputes
Whilst previous experience in all areas is not essential, what we are looking for is a commercially trained lawyer with a pragmatic and commercially astute approach.
The culture is dynamic and high achieving in what is a down-to-earth, approachable and well-humoured organisation.
Apply for Company & Commercial Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly