Legal PA in Arbitration
3 days left
- Full Time
We have an amazing Legal PA role on an initial 6 month contract basis, just a stone’s throw from Liverpool Street station with some really great benefits at a leading international legal practice with a truly global presence. They are well renowned for their high quality service and knowledge in the Banking, Corporate, International capital market and Litigation advice.
They are at the forefront of the legal market with their work often making business headlines around the globe as they work with a number of top corporates, financial institutions and even international governments. Our deals and cases often make headline business news and we work with a large number of the top corporates, financial institutions and governments. They have a reputation for consistently working to a high standard and strive in being one of the most successful law firms in the world.
The duties include:
- Coordination of meetings, to include the consideration of and responsibility for ensuring all necessary arrangements are made
- Have an enthusiastic approach to change and adapt to an ever-evolving role
- Build successful relationships with fee earners to identify individual requirements
- Planning and coordination of comprehensive travel programmes, to include booking flights, hotels, car transfers, and preparation of itineraries…
- Prepare and/or ensure availability of necessary agendas, presentations and meeting papers, including printing and timely distribution
- Liaise with Professional Support Lawyer regarding know-how collation and submission, if required.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the end-to-end billing process and financial system
- Work on client pitches, to include awareness of date for submission to client; liaison with Business Development, Creative Services and Print room for timely production of documentation.
- Monitor contact with key clients and prompt for a call, lunch, or meeting. Advise partner of key activities of client (e.g. birthdays, maternity leave etc.)
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Vicki Scott
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal PA in Arbitration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly