- Full Time
A Chambers listed law firm is currently looking for an Immigration Associate to join their London office to focus on their HNW client base. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified solicitor to work within an established department to help support their private client offering.
The main duties of an Immigration Associate will include but are not limited to:
- Provide main point of contact service to a range of HNW clients on UK immigration legislation
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders from firms current client base.
- Actively involved in business development of the practice, as well as working closely with other firm departments to cross-sell firm services.
- Carrying out all procedures in line with current regulations and legislation.
The ideal Immigration Associate will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor with ideally a minimum of 1 year PQE from a top ranked practice.
- Strong UK private immigration experience is a must, especially around HNW tier 1 investor category.
- Strong commercial sense is necessary; as you will need to work with current client base as well develop new business strategy.
- Strong academics are preferred but not essential.
- A second language would be beneficial in particular Russian, Arabic or Mandarin.
- Candidates who are newly qualified will also be considered.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a top ranked city practice, with fantastic growth opportunities.