Real Estate Solicitor
Venn Group is currently working with a leading Legal 500 law firm based in Southampton who are looking to recruit a real estate solicitor for a long term locum cover. The role involves high net worth commercial property in a firm renowned for its national presence throughout the UK. It will require a locum who is not only commercially astute, but who has extensive experience with high net worth property transactions.
The role will involve:
- A long term locum role, with a minimum length of 3 months
- High net worth commercial property
- The buying and selling of 4 x shopping centres in London and Southampton
- Investment work involving investment funds from London
- Landlord & tenant
- New acquisitions and plot sales
- A significant amount of secured finance work
- A client facing role with corporate clients and property investors
The caseload will be mixed therefore the individual must be able to handle varied responsibilities and duties within property law.
The successful candidate will have:
- 8 – 10+ years PQE
- Extensive commercial property and real estate experience with high net worth clients
- Private practice experience
- Be comfortable using a case management system
- Must have the means to work to your own initiative and be comfortable meeting clients face to face
- Be happy working within a team and has a go-getter attitude
Alternatively if you know anyone else who may be interested then don't hesitate to pass my contact details on to them.
*Venn Group's “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations