Solicitor - Litigation (Media and Information )
Solicitor to join Media and Information Group, part of the Litigation Group.
Areas of law including defamation and privacy, Data Protection and Freedom of Information litigation.
- Strong academics
- High quality training and experience to date
- Desire and ability to be pro-active and flexible and adapt skills to broad range of matters
- Strong drafting skills and negotiating experience are essential
Specifically, the successful candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate a good level of knowledge of the substantive law of libel, privacy and data protection
- Take responsibility for tasks when appropriate and able to follow direction competently and efficiently
- Think and act independently
- Adapt to a wide variety of tasks
- Work independently under pressure