5 days left
- Full Time
An outstanding opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join a highly reputable Legal firm. My client is seeking a Residential Conveyancer who has the ability to handle their own caseload of Residential Conveyancing/Property files from inception through to completion. The successful candidate will have at least three year's experience dealing with a variety of Residential Conveyancing files, including freehold/leasehold, sales/purchases and shared ownership as well as redemption and re-mortgages. This is a fantastic opportunity.
Required Skills and Responsibilities;
- Minimum of three year's experience handling your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing files from inception through to completion
- Experience dealing with freehold/leasehold, sales/purchases, shared ownership, new builds
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Ability succeed working independently and within a team environment
- Possesses outstanding client care skills
- Be a team player
- Be a driven individual
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
If you have any further questions about the role, please do not hesitate to give me a call and I would be more than happy to discuss this exceptional opportunity with you in more detail!
Please contact Steven Wade, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobsÂ with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Apply for Residential Conveyancer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly