Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor - Devon - 2 years+ PQE - Passionate about progressing your career within Private Client law? Are you a Solicitor or Legal Executive looking to join a highly reputable law firm in Devon who offer exceptional career progression?
JOB TITLE: Private Client Solicitor - Devon
PQE REQUIRED: 2 years+
LOCATION: Devon (Commutable from: Exmouth. Exeter, Sidmouth, Seaton, Tiverton, Crediton, Okehampton & Tavistock)
SALARY: Dependent on experience
Private Client Solicitor - Devon - This long-standing and successful practice has expanded and developed with partners and staff joining from all geographical areas. This strong firm consistently provides a dedicated service to the whole of the West Country. They are currently looking for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their offices within Devon. They are seeking a Private Client Solicitor who will be happy to be part of a busy team and who would be comfortable in taking part in their ongoing marketing programme.
- Qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive
- Will have a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Experience in all aspects of private client law including wills, trusts, LPAs, administration of estates and tax planning and probate and powers of attorney.
- STEP member preferable
- Friendly and structured environment on offer
- The salary for this role will be dependent upon experience
In addition, if you know any Private Client Solicitors who may be interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).