Head of Private Client
1 day left
- Full Time
An opportunity for a private client solicitor to join a growing firm and take on the mantle of Head of Department.
A relatively new entry to the East Midlands market with strong plans for growth and expansion.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a Nottinghamshire law firm's growth plans and to help front up their private client offering.
The firm is a relatively new player to the East Midlands market so it's an exciting time to be joining them. They've made some quality hires in the local market and have also made an acquisition of another smaller firm with a solid private client offering.
They can offer you the opportunity to:
- Be the senior private client lawyer at the firm and take on the title Head of Department
- Be involved in the future growth plans of your team, working closely with the Senior Partners on your marketing ideas and strategies and future recruitment
- Work flexibly - they have remote working set up. So whilst it's important that you are in the office and working with the other lawyers at the firm, the Partners understand that sometimes you can still work effectively from home and they can accommodate and encourage this
- Work at a firm that isn't fixated by targets. This isn't a large firm which is driven by numbers and targets. You'll come with your own ideas as to what you want to achieve and how you think you can grow the department. They'll also give you the time to achieve these goals.
- Have an autonomous role (and support where needed of course)
- Come in at a senior level with genuine Partnership prospects in the short to mid term for the right person. If you're an existing Partner with good local connections (and your own work), then they could be happy to chat about Partnership now.
The role will be a challenge so they need somebody who can come in with ideas and a plan to get the department working as effectively as possible. The firm has a large will bank, good local connections and are committed to marketing the private client offering. So they just need the right person who can work with these ingredients and push the department forward.
It's likely that you have at least 5 years' experience in private client work, have a good network locally and are confident in your own abilities not only to fee earn but to help grow a team.
Competitive and good career progression for the right person.