4 days left
- Full Time
We are working with an international law firm based in Birmingham who are looking to add an experienced Planning Solicitor to their team.
The Birmingham office of an international private practice.
This opportunity will suit:
- an ambitious Planning Solicitor who is questioning what the next 12-18 months will look like at their current firm
- somebody who thrives on client contact and enjoys taking the lead on projects
- a lawyer who wants to be properly and fairly remunerated
We appreciate that Planning Law is exceptionally busy at the moment and there are plenty of opportunities for excellent solicitors to make a move in the market. We are also inundated with requests from Partners to keep an eye out for strong talent locally.
However, this is a new instruction from a leading Birmingham law firm and a very important strategic hire for their ongoing growth.
You will be an experienced Planning Solicitor, capable of running your own caseload and being the point of contact for clients.
The type and quality of work here speaks for itself - this is a leading Planning team boasting an array of Legal 500 rated lawyers nationally.
What they can offer you is:
- Competitive and market leading remuneration
- Clear bonus structure reflecting the effort you put in
- A genuine progression plan that will be tailored to you and transparent from the outset
- Client contact - and lots of it. The team is looking for somebody who can lead from the front with clients
- A great support network - you will be part of a national team and will benefit from the resources of this large team. Many Planning teams are stretched at the moment but this team work genuinely and part of a national team meaning that workloads can be spread out to other offices where necessary/appropriate
- Plenty more - get in touch for a confidential discussion
You will be a Planning Solicitor with at least 5y PQE and looking to make the plunge to do something different.
Our client will consider candidates with different levels of PQE and it might be that you are currently a solicitor within the public sector looking to move to/back into private practice.
Our client is looking to speak to solicitors within the local Birmingham market or those who are looking to relocate to or move back to the Midlands.
Competitive salary with promotion prospects and bonus.