MLRO - Professional Services Firm
An opportunity has arisen to join a top tier professional services firm in London as MLRO covering the UK and Ireland.
You will join an established Risk Management team that is responsible for supporting the UK & Ireland firm in the execution of, and compliance with, global, regional and local risk mangement policies and procedures. The team works closely with other central teams and has close interaction with the firm's various service lines.
In light of the fourth AML Directive and recent consultations at a UK and European level concerning AML and counter-terrorist financing you will be tasked with further strengthening the function which will include further developing the existing monitoring and testing framework.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the existing monitoring and testing framework
- Representing the firm on external FCC committees
- Holding the CF11 for the UK business
- Advising client handlers on issues arising from the on-boarding process
- Overseeing suspicious activity reports liaising with the NCA as necessary
- Providing training to the wider firm on changes in legislation
- Liaising with wider global businesses as the face of UK FCC
- Supervising other members of the Risk Management team
This is a great opportunity for a current UK MLRO looking for a wider function in a global business with a number of direct reports. To be successful in this position, prior CF11 approval is necessary.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.