Property Litigation Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor to join our client's successful Bedford office.
Ideally, they are looking for an individual who is a minimum of 2 years PQE, as well as, having the following attitudes;
- - Strong IT skills
- - Effective business development skills with proven marketing strategies
- - Capability to generate fees in accordance with agreed targets
- - Up-to-date knowledge and skills in compliance with Continuing Professional Development and internal training expectations
- - Proven experience of handling own caseload
- - Ability to adhere to and manage deadlines
- - Good drafting and writing skills, excellent communication and technical ability
- - Good client care skills, provide professional and competent legal advice in accordance with SRA Code of conduct
As a Litigation Solicitor for our client you will be working on a varied case load of property litigation matters involving boundary disputes, lease extensions, dilapidations, landlord & tenant disputes. You will also be required to report to the Head of Property Litigation.
In return, our clients are offering a salary of £30,000 - £50,000 which will be dependent upon experience.