Kennedys are looking for an Intelligence Analyst, this is an exciting opportunity to join Kennedys growing and expanding counter fraud team. You will undertake analysis on a wide range of claim types and business lines.
- 18 months – 4 years’ intelligence analyst experience*.
- Previous Counter-Fraud experience at an insurance company/within the insurance sector.
- Experience of i2 software (however not essential as training will be provided).
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Keen eye for detail and demonstrable analytical approach.
- Comfortable and confident with IT in general.
- To be able to take ownership of tasks and prioritise own workload.
- To be able to adapt to a target driven environment, where turnaround, time taken and financial performance are monitored.
- To be proactive and take initiative.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage own time, excellent organisation skills.
- Strong technical and research skills.