Solicitor/CILEX - Property 0-3 years experience
This is a great opportunity to work on a high quality Property caseload for a variety of clients on Fast & Multi-track claims. The work will involve property damage related recoveries and liability claims for insurers, under the supervision of the line manager.
The division is recognised for their specialist expertise in defending insurance liability claims including personal injury matters, from small through to large loss employers' and public liability, property damage and motor claims. The division also handles catastrophic injury and occupational disease related matters as well as medical negligence and fraud related issues.
Types of Clients:
Insurers, Loss Adjusters and Third Party Administrators.
Types of Cases:
Property damage recovery.
Defendant Property damage liability claims.
- UK Qualified Solicitor, Foreign Qualified or CILEX qualified with the relevant experience.
- Strong Academics (2.1 or higher degree) or equivalent.
- Would consider a strong Foreign Qualified Solicitor with the relevant experience.
- NQ -3 years’* relevant litigation experience.
- A newly qualified solicitor with relevant litigation experience gained during training contract would be considered.*
- Experience of fast track and/or multi-track claims experience.
- Able to run own caseload with some supervision.
- To have had previous client contact and attendance at business development events.
- Experience of insurance related work desirable but not essential.