Solicitor, Health & Safety, 2-4 years experience
We are looking to recruit a solicitor to work on criminal regulatory matters mostly within Health and Safety. This is an exciting opportunity to join our highly regarded Health and Safety Team which is located in our London and Sheffield offices.
Kennedys' Health and Safety Team sits within the wider Liability Division. Widely acknowledged as one of the leaders in the field, our Health and Safety team has extensive experience in work-related criminal investigations, giving practical advice, often in the immediate aftermath of a workplace accident or incident.
Type of Clients:
Public utilities, Rail, Healthcare, Public service, Local authority, Construction, Manufacturing and retail, Agriculture
Type of Cases:
- Defending Regulatory, manslaughter and corporate manslaughter prosecutions.
- Representation at inquests and public Inquiries.
- UK Qualified Solicitor, Foreign Qualified or CILEX qualified with the relevant experience.
- Strong Academics.
- 2-4 years’ post qualification experience of Criminal Regulatory and/or Health and Safety defence work.
- Experience of assisting on large cases in a team environment.
- Previous client contact and attendance at business development events.