Sole Counsel - US Tech Company - 3-5 YRS' PQE
3 days left
- Full Time
Reporting to the COO in the US, you will be responsible for the legal support of key projects that support all divisions of the organisation. Responsibilities will include:
The role is challenging and interesting, and initial duties will focus on:
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial agreements/contracts.
- Co-ordinating legal advice in relation to individual projects (including co-ordination of external counsel).
- Regulatory overview, ICO, PhonepayPlus and Mobile Network Operators.
- Assisting in the maintenance, development and drafting standard terms and conditions and policies, procedures and guidance notes.
- Advising the HR function on matters of employment law (including TUPE regulations) and any new legislation.
- Assisting the business in any acquisitions including managing external lawyers, carrying out necessary due diligence.
- Providing ad-hoc training and advice on a regular basis.
You must also have experience in working across a variety of jurisdictions and practice areas and knowledge of SaaS, IaaS, agile contracts and EU data protection laws are highly desirable. An exceptional communicator comfortable addressing a wide range of legal and business issues, particularly in relation to IT, data protection and procurement issues is beneficial and the ability to work autonomously and make contributions to the commercial development of the business are indispensable.Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Apply for Sole Counsel - US Tech Company - 3-5 YRS' PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly