Commercial Litigation Solicitor (Partnership opportunity)
A well-established legal firm who are based in Altrincham (on the outskirts of Manchester) are currently looking for experienced Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their team to head up the department.
Reason for the vacancy:
The current partner is set to retire in December therefore this is an urgent requirement and the firm are keen to hear from Commercial Litigation Solicitors that have over 10 years PQE that are looking for partnership level roles.
What the firm specialises is:
This law firm specializes in a number of areas in the legal sector including, Family Law, Wills and Probate and Commercial Property.
Duties & Responsibilities
The main areas of that you will be expected to practice are landlord and tenant and other property litigation, claims for secured lenders, disputes relating to business sales and contract disputes.
You will be expected to deal with the broad range of commercial matters working alongside other Commercial Litigation Solicitors.
As well as working on general commercial litigation cases you will be responsible for advising on all aspects of contentious insolvency from bankruptcies and winding up petitions through to more complex work arising out of the insolvency.
- You will be a qualified Commercial Litigation Solicitor with upwards of 10 year’s experience
- Have a strong client following
- Mature, with the self-confidence and personality to work closely and effectively at all levels
- A strong communicator with excellent relationship skills who can deliver results
- Have the ability and personality to work closely with the senior management and work colleagues
- Be used to working within an established law firm or be self-employed having come from a private practice with a diverse sector property experience
- Have a proven track record in relation to business development capabilities
Other available in the North West
- Private Client Solicitor
- Corporate Solicitor
- Construction Solicitor
- Residential property Solicitor
- RTA Fee Earner
- Cost Draftsman
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Residential Property Solicitor
- Private Client Solicitor
Here at Kingsley we offer a referral scheme therefore if you recommend a friend/family member and we secure them a permanent role- we will then be able to send you a John Lewis voucher which can be up to the value of £500.00
Please contact John Owen to discuss this position in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Kingsley is a specialist recruitment consultancy. The legal division has a diverse client base that includes medium sized commercial practices, long established civil practices and niche boutiques through to larger regional commercial firms and top ranked nationals. We enjoy what we do and we want others to enjoy working with us. We believe our clients and candidates need recruitment consultants they can work with and trust. Kingsley also has dedicated teams that focus on engineering, property and business support.
Please feel free to forward this advert to any friends or colleagues who you think may be interested. A large number of our previously successful candidates have initially been made aware of their next