Residential Property Solicitor - no volume work
7 days left
- Full Time
Recruitment into the residential property market has continued in force and firms are still looking to find the best lawyers to join their teams.
This is an opportunity with a long established and small Midlands firm.
Like a lot of firms, they are now looking to recruit a residential property solicitor.
A private practice in the Midlands market.
So what makes this opportunity different to a lot of others in the market?
- Working for a firm that is not fixated on targets. The culture is good and so is the working environment. Too often we are hearing about conveyancing teams that are putting a lot of pressure on staff due to the volume of work and hitting numbers. The fact that there are great examples of longevity of service show that it's not the case here.
- An existing busy caseload of high quality work - and they need somebody who has the gravitas to work with these types of clients. This is not a volume conveyancing role and they have no interest in this type of work.
- A strong support network from secretaries / junior lawyers - you won't be sat there doing your own admin
- The chance to work closely with the Head of Department in growing the team and having a genuine input on this on a day-to-day basis
- Progression opportunities - again, there are lots of examples of people who have progressed at the firm and the Partners are happy to talk about the career path at the firm
- They do not require you to have a client following - the department is busy and long established.
You'll have experience in residential property and ideally will not have focused on the volume end of the market. You will be working with top quality clients and, as such, experience of acting for such high net worth individuals will be very helpful.
Our client will look at candidates with a range of PQE. It's about securing the right person who can come in and add value to a very busy team.
This is very much dependent on the person but they have flexibility on salary due to being a smaller firm without the red tape of the bigger players.