Residential Conveyancing Lawyer, Chatteris
Due to expansion, our client - a long established East Anglian practice and one of the well-known major firms in the area are seeking a Conveyancing Lawyer in Chatteris.
This opportunity is suited to an ambitious individual ready to build on the firms already reputable market position.
Key Tasks and Skills:
- 2 - 3 PQE
- All residential conveyancing; sales and purchases (freehold and leasehold), re-mortgages, transfers of equity and voluntary registrations.
- Good at working to their own parameters
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Managing residential conveyancing sale and purchase cases
- Be able to manage a full caseload
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess good organisational and planning skills
- Be very client focused
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be forward thinking and have good IT skills
- Be able to meet deadlines
In return our clients offer 5 weeks holiday, pension, death in service benefit, competitive salary, free parking.