Construction Solicitor 4+ PQE (Non-contentious)
1 day left
- Full Time
My client's highly regarded Construction team are looking for a non-contentious lawyer to join them in the Nottingham office.
The work is purely non-contentious and comprises the following (the successful candidate needn't be experienced in all of the following but should be in most of them):
- work for property developers producing and negotiating JCT D&B Amendments, appointments, warranties, etc and working with their large real estate team on the construction schedules of agreements for lease, forward sale agreements, funding agreements and the like;
- advising consultants on the appointments, warranties and novations which they are being asked to sign, both other lawyers' bespoke forms and forms such as NEC3 PSC, FIDIC, etc;
- work for contractors and subcontractors advising on contracts and sub-contracts;
- due diligence work, for funders and for purchasers and tenants, usually in conjunction with their real estate lawyers;
- advising on highways framework contracts (sometimes for the Authority and sometimes for the framework contractor - all NEC3 based);
- advising non-construction industry clients on their contracts for new facilities - these clients being a mixture of retailers, manufacturers, local authorities, etc, normally using JCT contracts but sometimes NEC3 or other contracts;
- occasionally advising pharmaceutical and other unusual industry clients on contracts for new projects including IChemE, MF/1, FIDIC;
- advising construction industry employer and authority clients on the drafting of framework contracts.
You will have at least 4 years post-qualification experience and be able to hit the ground running. In return, you will be offered an exceptionally generous remuneration package, inherent with working for a firm of their calibre.
If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Shephard at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Construction Solicitor 4+ PQE (Non-contentious)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly