In House - Private Client Lawyer - Suffolk
7 days left
- Full Time
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious Private Client Lawyer to step away from the traditional high street Law Firm to work within a successful and progressive organisation based in Suffolk on a permanent basis. If you are looking to make the move In-house for a better work-life balance and to walk away from time recording then this is the role for you.
They are offering an extremely competitive salary and are keen to expand their team due to the business recently been very successful in attracting new clients.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Handling Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney/Deputyships and be looking for a challenging and highly rewarding career move
- Experience in dealing with mid to high net worth Clients and have some specific Trusts and Wealth Management / IHT experience
- Managing a varied caseload consisting or predominantly Wills, Trusts, LPAs and lifetime gifting
- STEP membership or working towards such would be an advantage, but this is not essential
- You will also be commercially aware and be looking for a long term career move.
Interpersonal skills will be valued here as there will be plenty of client contact, where you should be keen to become actively involved. This is a great opportunity to take that next major career step and join a really thriving and professional organisation at an excellent stage in its development.
This role is ideally suited to a Legal Executive and/or Solicitor who has an extensive working background within Private Client Law gained from a Private Practice or In-House organisation.
Apply for In House - Private Client Lawyer - Suffolk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly