Legal Executive / Conveyancer
Solicitor / Legal Executive / Conveyancer
We are looking for an experienced conveyancer to join our Client's high regarded and busy residential property team.
Accredited by the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS), this highly experienced team enjoys an excellent reputation in the region and was named as a finalist for 'Conveyancing Team of the Year' in the 2015 Property Forum Awards, held in London.
The role will involve:
- Providing an effective and timely service to the firm’s clients and promote the interests of the firm.
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients in consultation with the Department Manager.
- Processing conveyance transactions through to completion.
- Dealing with post completion matters.
- Keeping technically up to date by training and research.
- Undertaking any marketing or business development opportunities as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Successfully managed a busy case load and met billing targets.
- Have worked as part of a team and be CQS accredited (having completed the mandatory courses).
- Be a qualified member of CILEx or a Licensed Conveyancer (or working towards qualification).