Aviation/Asset Finance Associate NQ - 2 PQE
3 days left
- Full Time
Aviation/Asset Finance Associate NQ - 2 PQE leading international law firm - Dubai
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a common law qualified finance solicitor who is keen to join the Dubai office of an international law firm. Our client is one of the most reputed and well-established law firms in the Middle East. Their top tier finance team is seeking a technically astute finance lawyer with up to 2 years' pqe and a strong interest in aviation finance to further strengthen their Dubai office.
Cooperating closely with the firm's global offices, the team advises on high value asset finance deals and aircraft financing. The role involves advising banks, financial institutions, corporates, airlines and high net worth individuals in relation to the financing, leasing, sale and purchase of commercial and business aircraft. In addition there will be the opportunity to advise on shipping finance matters.
The right candidate will meet the following criteria:
* Common law qualified solicitor from a leading City or international law firm.
* NQ - 2 PQE.
* Looking to relocate to Dubai or already based in the Middle East.
* Experience working in a top tier banking & finance, aviation finance or asset finance practice.
* Outstanding academics (minimum 2:1).
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* A keen interest in business development and confident dealing with clients directly.
* A genuine interest in aviation finance.
Apply for Aviation/Asset Finance Associate NQ - 2 PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly