Personal Injury Solicitor
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established Law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne who are seeking to appoint a Personal Injury Solicitor that has acquired between 1-3 years PQE.
My client will consider Legal Executives / Fee Earners / experienced File Handlers with solid road traffic accident / personal injury experience.
In recent years, the firm has broadened their focus, and now specialises in accidents at work and accidents in a public place, as well as road traffic accidents.
The firm is a member of the Motor Accidents Solicitors Society, Law Society and Personal Injury Panel ensuring a service based on confidence and trust. If you are seeking a Personal Injury Solicitor role within a dynamic firm, who genuinely values their employees and offers every opportunity to progress as well as great benefits, then please do get in contact and I can discuss this role further with you.
What they are looking for:
- Any 2.2 degree or equivalent
- Admission to solicitors roll or equivalent
- Experience commensurate with position
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide legal support and advice as may be required by the Directors
- Assist Directors to ensure an effective, prompt and accurate service is provided to all clients or organisations with which you have contact
- Effectively and efficiently deal with the individual cases for which the fee earner has responsibility
- To maintain an awareness of changes in legislation, practice and procedure and ensure that such information is disseminated to all appropriate colleagues
- Plan your workload in order to anticipate and balance priorities, obtaining timely assistance and guidance from relevant fee earners when necessary, thus optimising output
- Ensure that all correspondence and messages are dealt with appropriately and within a reasonable timescale
- Ensure that all clients on all occasions are treated with courtesy and dealt with expeditiously and ensure that a favourable image for the firm is presented
- Undertake appropriate training and ensure target CPD hours are met
- Liaise with the accounts department regarding the payment of disbursements, outstanding accounts, bad debts, etc.
- Ensure any targets set by the Directors are met
- Provide written reports when required
- Attend and participate realistically in all management team meetings where your presence is required, as and when they are arranged
- To undertake non-chargeable work, including practice development for the benefit of the firm, which may be outside office hour
- Provide legal support and advice to clients and other members of staff